Monday, October 3, 2016

PART 4.1 : MICROSOFT AZURE POWERSHELL CREATING AND ADMINISTRATING LOCAL NETWORK GATEWAY

Recently I have started writing on Microsoft Azure blogs, It is to be complete by this week, so do stay tuned on my new website http://vcloud-lab.com.



PART 1 : MICROSOFT AZURE CREATION AND CONFIGURATION OF VPN TUNNEL SERIES
PART 2 : MICROSOFT AZURE CREATING RESOURCE GROUP 
PART 3 : MICROSOFT AZURE CREATING AND ADMINISTERING VIRTUAL NETWORK (VNET)
PART 3.1 : MICROSOFT AZURE POWERSHELL CREATING AND ADMINISTERING VIRTUAL NETWORK (VNET)
PART 4 : MICROSOFT AZURE CREATING AND ADMINISTRATING LOCAL NETWORK GATEWAY VPN
PART 4.1 : MICROSOFT AZURE POWERSHELL CREATING AND ADMINISTRATING LOCAL NETWORK GATEWAY





New-AzureRmLocalNetworkGateway -Name Poc-VPN_localGateway -ResourceGroupName POC-VPN -Location 'East US 2' -GatewayIpAddress '203.1.1.10' -AddressPrefix @('172.21.101.0/24', '172.21.1.0/24')
Parameters break down as below.
-Name: Name for new local network gateway
-ResourceGroupName: Name of the existing Resource Group in my case is POC-VPN
-Location: This is region where gateway is location, mine is same as existing resource group (East US 2)
-GatewayIPAddress: This is my in-house public internet IP
-AddressPrefix: This is again my inhouse private IPs, I have my servers and desktops in this IP series.

6 comments:

Komali said...

Great Article
Bigo Live for Windows

gautham said...

In every azure roles have a user level and group or service resources. in azure have mainly 3 types of resources fields they are the owner
. azure certification

gautham said...

learn on a professional level of SQL through learn sql online

Repairtech Solutions said...

There is definately a great deal to find out about this subject. I like all the points you have made. vivo charging port replacement You've made some really good points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site. lg service center Bangalore Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be helpful to read through content from other authors and use a little something from other sites. motorola display repair bangalore

Repairtech Solutions said...

I blog often and I seriously thank you for your content. This article has really peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well. huawei display repair bangalore Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying this information. asus display replacement Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes that produce the biggest changes. Many thanks for sharing! onsite mobile repair bangalore

jesia said...

After I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there a way you can remove me from that info site service? Thank you! I subscribed to your RSS feed tooThank you so much for this article.Good to learn about DevOps at this time.


Microsoft Windows Azure Training | Online Course | Certification in chennai | Microsoft Windows Azure Training | Online Course | Certification in bangalore | Microsoft Windows Azure Training | Online Course | Certification in hyderabad | Microsoft Windows Azure Training | Online Course | Certification in pune